In-house fixed income risk metrics and proprietary credit ratings complement our access to rating agency and independent third-party credit analysis. These “bottom-up” perspectives are coupled with insight into interest rates, yield curve structure, economic trends, and technical analysis, collectively framing our overall fixed income strategy.
- Rigorous fundamental investment research complemented by qualitative insight
- In-depth, security and issuer-specific analysis
- Internal research identifies potential upgrades and flags credit risk
Our equity research team leverages quantitative screening and extensive security-specific fundamental analysis to identify attractive ideas aligned with the goals and objectives of each equity strategy.
- Proprietary investment research complemented by macroeconomic and related insight
- Idea generation fostered by stock-specific, sector and market analysis
- Goal-oriented and risk-sensitive growth and dividend income strategies